Back to Careers
Founded in 2021, 3GO’s mission is to empower every adult to be safe and secure online. The average person is not prepared for the onslaught of attempts to scam them and steal their assets, accounts and identity. 3GO’s goal is simple, to flip the script on scammers and thieves by showing members how to deflect fraud and protect themselves and their assets. We do this through face-to-face sessions, engaging digital experiences, and sustainable programs.
Here’s the 3GO 1-2-3:
- We assess each member’s cybersecurity needs and generate a personalized plan
- We assign a cybersecurity specialist to partner with each member on their journey – our specialists follow programs and recommended practices developed by our team of cybersecurity experts
- We help each member maintain their new level of security – checking in regularly with ongoing assessment and learning, alerts when relevant events occur and more
We are ready to make a real difference in protecting America’s cybersecurity. If you’re ready to learn something new and provide an incredibly useful service we want to talk to you.
If you have the qualifications listed below, you do not need cybersecurity experience – we fully train our specialists on cybersecurity practices and 3GO’s measurable approach to improving member safety.
Our team of cybersecurity specialists have the mission of getting to know our members and guiding their 3GO journey. Our specialists embody 3GO’s values of empathy, empowerment and are the most important part of creating a member experience that creates connections, builds trust and enables us to improve member cybersecurity.
We train qualified customer support agents, experienced digital tutors and other candidates who meet our requirements and have a sincere interest in becoming a 3GO Cybersecurity Specialist. You will be backed by a team of extremely qualified cybersecurity experts and have access to everything you need to work with our customers.
What you must bring is your desire to help people, excellent communication skills, the ability to empathize and create explanations that assist different learning styles and good tech competence. Our specialist environment does require using multiple secure platforms.
- High school diploma or more, good learner
- At least one full year of experience in customer service/support roles with excellent performance
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to use Zoom, messaging (texting and email-type) and search engines – and the ability to use multiple applications at the same time
- A Mac or Windows laptop/desktop and internet access sufficient for video conferencing
- Positive customer-centric attitude – you should love working with and helping customers
- A self-starter attitude with the ability to work independently and collaboratively
- An ability to adapt to rapid change and to be open to feedback and coaching
- Ability to pass a background check
- Tech industry experience
- Tech support experience
- Experience using a CRM or help desk platform like ZenDesk, Salesforce, etc.
- Experience using Google products (Drive, Calendar, Meet).
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Your day will include scheduled calls with members who are working on their cybersecurity journeys. You may also take incoming contacts from members who have questions about their cybersecurity, need help using 3GO applications or have other customer support needs.
- During scheduled calls you will lead members through various scripted one-on-one video sessions to show them how 3GO works, explain why the actions on their plan are important to their protection and, when needed, show them how to take the actions on their plan.
- Be present and focused during member interactions. Inspire their trust and confidence, including by being honest when you don’t know something and are going to get help from a team member.
- Cybersecurity is complicated and dynamic – ongoing training and learning will be part of your 3GO experience.
- We will also count on you to help us improve our technology and processes to make them more powerful and useful to you and our members.
We strive to bring a world-class support experience to all of our members and your interactions with our customers are key to achieving this goal!
About 3GO Security
3GO is a personalized security service that protects members from fraud and loss. Every member receives individualized advice and security solutions focused on the steps that matter most to ensure their online security, financial well-being and peace of mind.
3GO is rapidly building a diverse, distributed team. We are committed to equal opportunity and seek to hire people from a variety of backgrounds, cultures and perspectives. The more inclusive we are, the better we can protect all our customers from online threats.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: Jobs@get3go.com