Back to Careers
Online fraudsters, identity thieves and other criminals have declared open season on individuals and businesses. Corporations have entire departments dedicated to warding off cybercrime, but average people are on their own.
In 2020 alone, many millions of older adults were successfully attacked losing their money, time, and self-confidence. This really ticked us off and we went to work on a solution that would actually protect people. Which we’ve tested, and it works.
3GO Security is looking for a Product Manager to drive our development process, contribute to product vision and own the implementation of our product roadmap. In this role you’ll work closely with our founders, engineering team and UX/UI experts in a fast-paced start-up environment. Experience creating agile epics & stories that can be translated into sprints is required. The right product manager will have the ability to move from high-level strategic thinking directly down into the weeds and get test features out the door.
- 5+ Year’s product management experience
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Experience building customer-facing products
- Mobile experience a plus
- Security experience a plus
- Early-stage startup experience a plus
- Proven track record of delivering products
- Ability to question, understand and challenge decisions and priorities
- Drive product development, product strategy and the implementation of our product roadmap
- Translate market requirements and product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes – partnering with team members and 3GO’s Cybersecurity Advisors to ensure product will meet customer and business needs
- Clearly communicate the roadmap, priorities, and decisions
- Track and report all product related KPIs
About 3GO Security
3GO is a personalized security service that protects members from fraud and loss. Every member receives individualized advice and security solutions focused on the steps that matter most to ensure their online security, financial well-being and peace of mind.
3GO is rapidly building a diverse, distributed team. We are committed to equal opportunity and seek to hire people from a variety of backgrounds, cultures and perspectives. The more inclusive we are, the better we can protect all our customers from online threats.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: Jobs@get3go.com