Back to Careers
Security Team Lead
3GO Security is a personalized security service protecting individuals and families from online fraud and identity theft. Our members get one-on-one training and constant support from our Security Teams. Which brings us to you. You have experience providing excellent customer support including technical support. Your communication and empathy skills verge on mind-reading and you really like to help people.
The bad news is the threat from online criminals is growing in every way. Major attacks on companies and even countries are on the rise, and so are the millions of smaller attacks on individuals and families.
The good news is that we can do something about it! We can arm people with the information, training and support they need to eliminate more than 90% of the threats. (Plus, we can perform surveillance on their behalf which most households aren’t equipped to do.) It’s fun to help the good guys beat the bad guys, and we hope you’ll join us.
3GO Security Team Leads train and manage the Security Partners who onboard and support our members. Our three-step method for onboarding is scripted by leaders in online security and enables our customer members to take easy steps that add up to great protection against the most common threats. We’ll count on you to help us continuously improve this process. We are passionate about keeping our members safe without intimidating or overwhelming them and we hope that is your jam.
This job requires the proven ability to build a high functioning team from recruitment through managing to important objectives. 3GO’s founders have a background in call center management, and we are not planning to manage exclusively by the numbers. We want to build another fantastic team that shares ideas and nurtures employees who are truly excited to talk to customers. We anticipate fast growth as we address the huge need for this service in the market.
- Collaborate with Product and Platform on continuous service improvement providing insights into customer needs and feedback on product planning
- Act as a Support Partner when needed, especially to test service delivery
- Manage a growing team that performs scheduled member sessions and responds to incoming requests for support
- Responsible for staffing, including recruitment, training, scheduling, development, and evaluation of team members
- Mentor and develop team members to enable personal and professional development
- Develop internal policies and processes for our support of members
- Create reporting templates and support metrics to deliver monthly/periodic reports to our executive team
- Manage QA, new agent training, and ongoing training of Support Partners
- Phenomenal support and communication skills. Genuine compassion for people who are the victims of online fraud and a sincere interest in helping us create the best service to help everyone stay safe online.
- 5+ years experience in support operations and management with part of that time delivering technical support
- Experience leading and scheduling distributed teams who handle phone, chat, and email support
- Experience supporting customer productivity or banking software a plus
- Experience with CS ticketing systems
- College degree preferred
About 3GO Security
3GO is a personalized security service that protects members from fraud and loss. Every member receives individualized advice and security solutions focused on the steps that matter most to ensure their online security, financial well-being and peace of mind.
3GO is rapidly building a diverse, distributed team. We are committed to equal opportunity and seek to hire people from a variety of backgrounds, cultures and perspectives. The more inclusive we are, the better we can protect all our customers from online threats.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: Jobs@get3go.com
We’re almost ready to launch.
Be the first to know when our service goes live!