Back to Careers
3GO Security is a funded startup with a proven approach to reducing personal cybersecurity risks. If you want to use your technical prowess to help protect individuals from cybercriminals, please read on. We are hiring a VP of Engineering to lead the ongoing development of our platform and mobile app. You’ll spend the majority of your time developing product specifications (market needs are well understood), managing an agile development process, building and managing a team, and working with the CEO and COO on the road map and key milestones.
If you are the right person and you just have to code 20% of your time that’s great – but it’s more important that you work with our product architect and oversee development with a hybrid team of internal and contracting resources.
- Experience with and extensive knowledge of agile methodologies
- Experience managing the software development lifecycle
- Early-stage startup experience
- Proven track record of delivering products
- Experience managing both staff and contractors
- Experience managing a distributed team
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Manage an agile development process
- Create the technical roadmap, solidify MVP, identify best tools and practices
- Build engineering team – recruiting, interviewing, and hiring high-caliber software engineers
- Manage external development resources
- Contribute to company strategy and technical visions
About 3GO Security
3GO is a personalized security service that protects members from fraud and loss. Every member receives individualized advice and security solutions focused on the steps that matter most to ensure their online security, financial well-being and peace of mind.
3GO is rapidly building a diverse, distributed team. We are committed to equal opportunity and seek to hire people from a variety of backgrounds, cultures and perspectives. The more inclusive we are, the better we can protect all our customers from online threats.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: Jobs@get3go.com