Back to Careers
Founded in 2021, 3GO’s mission is to empower every adult to be safe and secure online. The average person is not prepared for the onslaught of attempts to scam them and steal their assets, accounts, and identity. 3GO’s goal is simple, to flip the script on scammers and thieves by showing members how to deflect fraud and protect themselves and their assets. We do this through face-to-face sessions, engaging digital experiences, and sustainable programs.
Here’s where you come in – we’re looking for a Cybersecurity Analyst to ensure our teams stay informed of new cybersecurity threats, mitigation strategies and the best ways to incorporate those strategies into our products. This role is central to our efforts to provide relevant, actionable warnings to our members and to continually update our product in response to changes in the threat environment. This position requires advanced knowledge of the entire cybersecurity ecosystem and will serve as an expert responsible for managing complex, high-profile initiatives.
We’re really looking for someone excited about translating complex cybersecurity concepts and techniques into easy to execute actions. This role will be critical in saving ordinary people from being scammed out of their savings, embroiled in identity theft and other criminal attacks. You’ll work closely with our platform and application development team, cybersecurity specialists group, and learning & development department in a fast-moving, fast growth, fully remote environment.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the consumer cybersecurity landscape
- Identify mitigation and protection actions, strategies and tools that can be rolled out to our members
- Implement mitigation strategies across 3GO’s product suite in partnership with Product, Specialist and Marketing teams
- Develop a process and toolset to ensure timely and relevant company alerts for new consumer Fraud/Scam attack vectors
- Identify opportunities for 3GO to take an industry leading role in communicating innovative consumer cybersecurity protections
- Develop processes for tracking the effectiveness of existing mitigation strategies being recommended to our members
- Assist with the creation, maintenance, and delivery of cybersecurity awareness training
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 5 years of experience working in information technology
- Strong analytical, communication, presentation, and collaboration skills
- Experience or familiarity with one or more of ISO 27000, ITIL, PCI, NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Strong understanding of product cybersecurity and the relationship between threat, vulnerability and potential customer risk in the context of risk management
- Effective multi-stakeholder communications, both written and verbal, in the context of both day-to-day operations and long-term planning, including at a distance across time zones
- Experience using data platforms and collaborating to provide feedback on tools and highlight areas for improvement
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn, teach and share knowledge
- Excellent corporate work ethic (timely, respectful, and considerate to co-workers, honest)
- Work with minimal supervision, follow through and complete assigned tasks on schedule
- The ideal candidate will be service-oriented and willing to go the extra mile to help us achieve our mission of keeping millions of people safe online
- Relevant security certification (CISSP, CISM, CISA, etc)
- Advanced degree in a STEM field
- Strong understanding of the data security principles needed to implement security controls and oversee data security practices
About 3GO Security
3GO is a personalized security service that protects members from fraud and loss. Every member receives individualized advice and security solutions focused on the steps that matter most to ensure their online security, financial well-being and peace of mind.
3GO is rapidly building a diverse, distributed team. We are committed to equal opportunity and seek to hire people from a variety of backgrounds, cultures and perspectives. The more inclusive we are, the better we can protect all our customers from online threats.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: Jobs@get3go.com