Effective as of March 30, 2022
Information you provide to us. We collect the personal information you provide to us through or in connection with the Services or otherwise, as described below.
- Contact information, such as your first and last name, salutation, email and mailing addresses, and phone numbers.
- Demographic and employment-related information, such as your employment status, where you are employed, business address, and professional title.
- Account information, such as your username and password that you may set to establish an online account with us, interests, preferences, and settings.
- Education information, such as the education you have completed.
- Feedback or correspondence, such as information you provide when you contact us with questions, feedback, or otherwise correspond with us online.
- Transaction information, such as information about the products and services you have purchased, including order numbers and transaction history.
- Financial information, such as the financial institutions and services you may use.
- Payment Information, such as payment card information (billing name, credit card number, expiration data, CVV, and billing address) that is collected and processed by our payment processor Stripe as further described below in the “How We Share Your Personal Information” section.
- Precise geolocation information, such as when you authorize our mobile application to access your location.
- Usage information, such as information about how you use the Services and interact with us, including information that you generate, transmit, or otherwise make available on the Services, as well as associated metadata.
- Marketing information, such as your preferences for receiving our marketing communications and details about how you engage with our communications.
- Relationship data, such as familial or other relationship to third parties whose personal information you may provide to us.
Information we obtain from social media platforms.
Marketing partners, such as joint marketing partners and event co-sponsors.
Automatic data collection. If you use our Services or communicate with us, we, our service providers, and our business partners may automatically log the following types of information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your interactions over time with us:
- Device data, such as your computer’s or mobile device’s operating system type and version, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, RAM and disk size, CPU usage, device type (e.g., phone, tablet), IP address, unique identifiers (including identifiers used for advertising purposes), language settings, mobile device carrier, radio/network information (e.g., Wi-Fi, LTE, 3G), and general location information such as city, state, or geographic area.
- Online activity data, such as pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, the website you visited before browsing to the website, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times and duration of access, and whether you have opened our marketing emails or clicked links within them.
- Location data when you authorize the Services to access your device’s location.
Cookies and similar technologies. Like many online services, we use the following technologies:
- Cookies, which are text files that websites store on a visitor‘s device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser for the purpose of helping you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, enabling functionality, helping us understand user activity and patterns, and facilitating analytics and online advertising. Cookies used on our sites include both “session cookies” that are deleted when a session ends, “persistent cookies” that remain longer, “first party” cookies that we place and “third party” cookies that our third-party business partners and service providers place.
- Web beacons, also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs, which are used to demonstrate that a webpage or email was accessed or opened, or that certain content was viewed or clicked.
These technologies may be used for the following purposes:
Technical operation. To allow the technical operation of the Services, such as by remembering your selections and preferences as you navigate the site, and whether you are logged in when you visit password protected areas of the Services.
Analytics. To help us understand user activity on the Services, including which pages are most and least visited and how visitors move around the Services, as well as user interactions with our emails. For example, we use Google Analytics to learn more about the types of users that visit our website and to help improve our website. To provide this service, Google Analytics may collect certain information about you from your computer, including the pages you visit, the length of your visit, information about your device (such as your IP address), and other information about you. You can read more about Google Analytics and your privacy choices in the “Analytics” portion of the “Your Choices” section.
Users of the Services may have the opportunity to refer friends or other contacts to us. If you are an existing user, you may only submit a referral if you have permission to provide the referral’s contact information to us so that we may contact them.
Services delivery. We use your personal information to:
- provide, operate, and improve the Services;
- provide information about our products and services;
- facilitate your invitations to friends who you want to invite to join the Services;
- establish and maintain your account profile on the Services;
- enable security features of the Services, such as by sending you security codes via email or SMS, and remembering devices from which you have previously logged in;
- communicate with you about the Services, including by sending you announcements, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- understand your needs and interests, and personalize your experience with the Services and our communications; and
- provide support and maintenance for the Services, and respond to your requests, questions, and feedback.
Research and development. We may use your personal information for research and development purposes, including to analyze and improve the Services.
Marketing. We, our service providers, and our third-party advertising partners may collect and use your personal information for marketing and advertising purposes.
• Direct marketing. We may send you direct marketing communications as permitted by law. You will have the ability to opt-out of our marketing and promotional communications as described in the “Opt out of marketing communications” section below.
Compliance and protection. We may use your personal information to:
comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities;
protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims);
audit our internal processes for compliance with legal and contractual requirements or our internal policies;
enforce the terms and conditions that govern the website or otherwise; and
prevent, identify, investigate, and deter fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical, or illegal activity, including cyberattacks and identity theft.
With your consent. In some cases, we may specifically ask for your consent to collect, use or share your personal information, such as when required by law.
To create anonymous, aggregated, or de-identified data. We may create anonymous, aggregated, or de-identified data from personal information we collect. We may use this anonymous, aggregated, or de-identified data and share it with third parties for our lawful business purposes, including to analyze and improve the Services and promote our Services.
Cookies and similar technologies. We may use these for the porpoises outlined in the “Cookies and similar technologies” section above.
Retention. We generally retain personal information to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements, to establish or defend legal claims, or for fraud prevention purposes. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we may consider factors such as the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your personal information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
When we no longer require the personal information we have collected about you, we may either delete it, anonymize it, or isolate it from further processing.
Service providers. Third party service providers that provide services on our behalf or help us operate the Services (such as customer support, hosting, consumer research, analytics, email delivery, marketing, and database management services).
Business and marketing partners. Third parties with whom we jointly offer products or services, or whose products or services may be of interest to you.
Professional advisors. Professional advisors, such as lawyers, bankers, auditors, and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services that they render to us.
Authorities and others. Law enforcement, government authorities, and private parties, as we believe in good faith to be necessary or appropriate for the compliance and protection purposes described above.
Business transfers. Acquirers and other relevant participants in business transactions (or negotiations and diligence for such transactions) involving a corporate divestiture, merger, consolidation, acquisition, reorganization, sale or other disposition of all or any portion of the business or assets of, or equity interests in, 3GO (including, in connection with a bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
In this section, we describe the rights and choices available to all users.
Access or Update Your Information. If you have registered for an account with us, you may review and update certain personal information in your account profile by logging into the account.
Opt out of marketing communications. You may opt out of marketing-related emails by following the opt-out or unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of the email, or by contacting us at email@example.com. Please note that if you choose to opt-out of marketing-related emails, you may continue to receive service-related and other non-marketing emails.
Cookies. Most browser settings let you delete and reject cookies placed by websites. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use all functionality of the Services and it may not work properly. For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your browser and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Analytics. We may use Google Analytics to help us understand user activity on our website. You can learn more about Google Analytics and how it collects and processes data by visiting https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
You can opt out of Google Analytics by using the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/, or by disabling cookies on your browser.
Advertising choices. You can limit use of your information for interest-based advertising by:
- Browser settings. Blocking third-party cookies in your browser settings.
- Privacy browsers/plug-ins. By using privacy browsers or ad-blocking browser plug-ins that let you block tracking technologies.
- Platform settings. Google, Microsoft, Facebook, and Twitter offer opt-out features that let you opt-out of use of your information for interest-based advertising:
- Google: https://adssettings.google.com/
Microsoft: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en- us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
• Ad industry tools. Opting out of interest-based ads from companies participating in the following industry opt-out programs:
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
- AppChoices mobile app, available at https://www.youradchoices.com/appchoices
- Digital Advertising Alliance: optout.aboutads.info
These are designed to allow you to opt-out of interest-based ads in mobile apps served by participating members of the Digital Advertising Alliance.
• Mobile settings. Using your mobile device settings to limit use of the advertising ID associated with your mobile device for interest-based advertising purposes.
You will need to apply these opt-out settings on each device from which you wish to opt-out.
Please note that we also may work with companies that offer their own opt-out mechanisms and may not participate in the opt-out mechanisms that we linked to above.
Privacy settings and location data. Users of our mobile application have the choice whether to allow us to access your precise location data. Your device settings may provide the ability for you to revoke our ability to access location data.
Do Not Track. Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit https://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Delete your content or close your account. You can choose to delete certain content through your account. If you wish to request to close your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Services may contain links to websites, mobile applications, and other online services operated by third parties. In addition, our content may be integrated into web pages or other online services that are not associated with us. These links and integrations are not an endorsement of, or representation that we are affiliated with, any third party. We do not control websites, mobile applications or online services operated by third parties, and we are not responsible for their actions. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of the other websites and mobile applications and online services you use.
We employ organizational, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we collect. However, security risk is inherent in all internet and information technologies and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
We are headquartered in the United States and have service providers in other countries, and your personal information may be transferred to the United States or other locations outside of your state, province, or country where privacy laws may be different from those in your state, province, or country.
Our website is not intended for use by children under 16 years of age. If we learn that we have collected personal information through our website from a child under 16 without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian as required by law, we will delete it. We encourage parents or guardians with concerns to contact us.
Please direct any questions or comments about this Policy or privacy practices to:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: 3GO Security Inc., PO Box 192326, San Francisco, CA 94119-2326
- Phone: 844 243-8346
Under California Civil Code section 1798.83, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of personal customer information which we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes and providing contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via physical mail to : 3GO Security Inc., PO Box 192326, San Francisco, CA 94119-2326. You must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in your request and include your name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information.